Thursday, December 3, 2009

YOU--Yes, YOU--Can Win These Fabulous Prizes

Ok, my beloved people near and far. Here's what I've learned in almost seven months of blogging. It's fun, but it's MORE fun when people (that's you) leave comments. Crystal and Sandy (my sister-in-law and mother-in-law, respectively) are excellent at said comments, but I'd love to hear from a few more of you. One day, I hope to print and bind these pages somehow and give them to Hadley, and I'd love her to see notes from the rest of you, too. (Of course, this presupposes that there are more of you than just Sandy and Crystal, and I suppose this experiment will show whether that's true or not. But at least a handful more of you are out there--Mom? Dad?--so I'm feeling pretty confident.)

SO, I'm awarding points. Yes, points! Brilliant, yes? You can win points for leaving comments after blog posts. You can redeem these points for undisclosed-but-totally-fabulous prizes. Hooray! Who doesn't love a mystery prize? Certainly no one I know...

Good luck! Mystery prizes await you. (I should write fortunes for cookies.)





7 comments:

  1. This is a great post...can I have 100 points? If not I will have Hadley crawl to you and bite your ankles with her two teeth! Love - Jason/Daddy (let's make that 1,000 points!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please send a list of available prizes...I am ready to redeem my 1,000,000 points.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, I love this post! I have to admit, I am an avid reader of this blog and log on daily to read about the knew adventures in Hadley's life. I do also however have to admit that I am a slacker when it comes to writing comments. (Hadley, do not hold this against me, it in no way means I love you less!!) Leson learned, Hadley, don't grow up to be like your Aunt Anne Bo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha .. this is funny. I love leaving you comments, but you need to leave them for me too missy! Haha JK :) My mom and I are totally in the lead huh?

    PS how adorable is this picture? I swear I have the best looking niece in the whole entire WORLD!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hadley is my prize, just seeing these adorable pictures and reading the amazing posts from her mommy, well as the commercial says, PRICELESS!! I love all three of you :-) Oh, and son, I did not teach you to bite!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hilary!!! I have left comments before!! Did you forget about me? I am so hurt! LOL!

    Here is my comment for Hadley.

    Hadley,
    I am SO excited to come and meet you for the first time on Thursday night! I am going to hug you, snuggle with you, feed you, change your diaper and just love on you!! I am so blessed to have shared a GREAT friendship with your mommy and daddy for many, many, many years and I am so proud and honored to be your Auntie Ana!

    I love you and will see you soon.

    Love,
    Aunti Ana

    ReplyDelete
  7. Prizes? I love winning stuff! I just found your blog (thanks to your post on FB) and have now added it to my favorites list. Have a very enjoyable holiday season- we still need to get together for lunch!

    ReplyDelete