Sunday, June 27, 2010

Note to Self: Remember THIS

When we have a really great moment--not necessarily Disney-World great, but just a happy moment of baking or craft-making or laughing uncontrollably--I want to tell Hadley: "Remember this minute. Stop for a second and press this memory into your mind and your heart. Keep it forever."

After all, there's nothing quite like playing old memories in your mind while you lay in bed at night. It's just...good.

And now, for a few snapshots from our time at Zapata Ranch last weekend. I cannot really believe that she won't always be this age. I'm trying hard not to let her suddenly become 10 years old. I'm trying to remember each moment.


Playing at Great Sand Dunes National Park
Can you even stand how cute those glasses are?
Sand! In the middle of the mountains!

The perfect bench
Hello, random piece of old ranch equipment...
Am I really allowed to stand on this thing?


Hello, cute baby tush...

Um, Dad? I don't know how to get down from here...

I love random old ranch equipment!
Peek-a-boo!



3 comments:

  1. As always, wonderful! So many memories have been made and so many more to come. Hadley is just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't WAIT to just squeeze her!!! She's so stinkin' cute!!

    It's so funny that you mention laying in bed thinking about old memories, because that's what I did last night. I couldn't sleep, so I turned on some wonderful Pandora tunes and recapped some events. (good ones of course that involve a WI boy LOL) It's such a great place to be :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is ABSOLUTELY adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love you guys!

    ReplyDelete